domingo, 21 de abril de 2013

The Why's, Will's and Whats of Siddhartha

I wanted to do something different than what I've done in my previous blog posts. I want to ask questions to myself and see if I could answer them based on my previous knowledge and what I have read so far.

What will happen to Siddhartha after he leaves Buddha?
I think he will make some astonishing discoveries about life. I think he will try to be like Buddha in his own way. " A man only looks and walks life that when he has conquers his Self. I will also conquer my Self." Page 29.

Will the knowledge the Buddha give to Siddhartha be more important than Govinda?
Yes, I think it will. Not only Siddhartha says it himself but Govinda doesn't become an icon of a religion. ".. yet he has given me something of greater value. He has robbed me of my friend,". Page 29.

In page 30 Siddhartha feels that "Something was no longer in him". What do you think it means?
I think Siddhartha realized a lot of things after leaving the Buddha. I think the urge to find an answer or a person or religion who can answer that question is no longer with him. I think when he was with the Buddha he realized he did not need to find the answer to his question but rather create it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario