Honestly I am not very educated in the whole hero department. I only know Spiderman and Batman but I've never seen any of their movies so I honestly don't know how to compare them to Siddhartha. I'm gonna go with Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games because honestly that is the only sort of "hero" I have actually seen a movie of and stayed awake through the whole thing.
Katniss and Siddhartha are similar and different in many ways. They're similar because both had a life and they changed that life completely. Katniss changed her life by volunteering as tribute and Siddhartha by wanting to find his Self. Another difference is Katniss lived in miserable conditions while Siddhartha lived a fairly comfortable life. After both leave their houses both are in contact with nature. Katniss is forced to kill her way back to freedom while Siddhartha can do whatever he wants to find himself. "I will remain by this river, thought Siddhartha" It shows how Siddhartha as well as Katniss stayed in nature and enjoyed being around it.
I realize Siddhartha and Katniss are more different than alike but the point I am trying to prove is both left their homes for a different life. Yes, Katniss was sort of forced and Siddhartha just left because he wanted but they have one more similarity. Both are kind of rebellious people. Siddhartha leaves his father and Katniss hunts when it is illegal. They both needed to be different and both needed to go out there to discover something else, to discover themselves.
I love the tone you conjure here, but you could go further in your use of Siddartha.
ResponderEliminar