domingo, 21 de octubre de 2012

Objectiveness and Education

After reading this article, "Why Race Matters in School Admissions", I had to agree with the authors. I think learning with people of different cultural backgrounds and different races does help students learn more about how life might be in the future for them. I agree that  entrances to Universitys should not be defined on race but on grades. I do agree if the point of the admissions if for the student body to be able to learn thru each others experiences and learn about life in different places different races and people with different ethnicitys should be selected to enter the University. I agree race is an important part of outside the classroom discussions that help students learn more about other people and the world itself. I do not agree with the censorship of mentioning races in college applications because peoples races have made them go thru different things and excel after doing such. College decisions to accept different applicants just because of their race is not acceptable but I dont agree with the censorship of races in college applications.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario