Write Now: If you had one superpower what would it be? Why? How would you use this power?
If I had one superpower it would be being able to read peoples minds and know what they are thinking. I would choose to have this superpower because it would be very fun knowing what people are thinking. I would use this power to help the world by learning what criminals think and what they are planning and then telling the authorities about it. I could also help the authorities by interrogating criminals and by doing that knowing what they are thinking such as "I can't believe they think its me who stole the banks money" and then i'll know if they did it or not. I could also help in mental hospitals by figuring out what the patient is really thinking and what they really want to do. Something very good I could do with this power is go to the Golden Bridge and just sit there and when I see someone approaching the side of the bridge try to help them before they are in the ledge ready to jump to the cold and dark ocean.
I think it is a very awesome power because usually people say invisibility, being able to fly, super strong etc. Those things could be very cool superpowers as well but i don't think they would be as useful as reading minds would be. With super strength you can destroy things that may be bad for the world but you might accidentally destroy things that are good too. Flying could be usefull to chase criminals but it could also husrt you if you accidentally run into a tree or into a plane causing more damage than good. Invisibility would be a very interesting power to have because you can go anywhere with out people noticing, this could be harmful for the world if you decide to use it in a bad way such as stealing things and scaring people.
I would choose reading peoples minds out of all the choices because you can learn a lot just by sitting quietly in the room with somebody. The bad thing is if people are thinking negative thoughts about you or about people you care about you might feel hurt and cause damage in both of the lives of the people involved. The downside of having this superpower would be being in the same room with lots of people could become really annoying because it would be like being in a room with everybody talking and that could become very annoying and frustrating. This problem could be solved if you could choose whose mind you would like to read and not having to try to choose just one in a crowded room.
I would love to have this superpower because I could not only help lots of people but it would also be a very fun thing to do on the weekends on the park, just getting to know a persons story with out getting to know them. I think it is not the most desirable superpower by people all around the world but it would be something that would make me happy.
Before:
if i had one superpower it would be being able to read peoples minds and know what they are thinking. I would choose to have this superpower because it would be very fun knowing what people are thinking. I would use this power to help the world by learning what criminals think and what they are planning and then telling the authorities about it. I could also help the authorities by interrogating criminals and by doing that knowing what they are thinking such as "I can't believe they think its me who stole the banks money" and then i'll know if they did it or not. I could also help in mental hospitals by figuring out what the patient is really thinking and what they really want to do. Something very good I could do with this power is go to the Golden Bridge and just sit there and when I see someone approaching the side of the bridge try to help them before they are in the ledge ready to jump to the cold and dark ocean.
Before:
if i had one superpower it would be being able to read peoples minds and know what they are thinking. I would choose to have this superpower because it would be very fun knowing what people are thinking. I would use this power to help the world by learning what criminals think and what they are planning and then telling the authorities about it. I could also help the authorities by interrogating criminals and by doing that knowing what they are thinking such as "I can't believe they think its me who stole the banks money" and then i'll know if they did it or not. I could also help in mental hospitals by figuring out what the patient is really thinking and what they really want to do. Something very good I could do with this power is go to the Golden Bridge and just sit there and when I see someone approaching the side of the bridge try to help them before they are in the ledge ready to jump to the cold and dark ocean.
I think it is a very awesome power because usually people say invisibility, being able to fly, super strong etc. Those things could be very cool superpowers as well but i don't think they would be as useful as reading minds would be. With super strength you can destroy things that may be bad for the world but you might accidentally destroy things that are good too. Flying could be usefull to chase criminals but it could also husrt you if you accidentally run into a tree or into a plane causing more damage than good. Invisibility would be a very interesting power to have because you can go anywhere with out people noticing, this could be harmful for the world if you decide to use it in a bad way such as stealing things and scaring people.I would choose reading peoples minds out of all the choices because you can learn a lot just by sitting quietly in the room with somebody. The bad thing is if people are thinking negative thoughts about you or about people you care about you might feel hurt and cause damage in both of the lives of the people involved. The downside of having this superpower would be being in the same room with lots of people could become really annoying because it would be like being in a room with everybody talking and that could become very annoying and frustrating. This problem could be solved if you could choose whose mind you would like to read and not having to try to choose just one in a crowded room.
I would love to have this superpower because I could not only help lots of people but it would also be a very fun thing to do on the weekends on the park, just getting to know a persons story with out getting to know them. I think it is not the most desirable superpower by people all around the world but it would be something that would make me happy.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario